nuevos mensajes

• Divulgación Premio Nobel de Química "Cuasicristales"

Hola a todos.

Quizas les interese.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...l_eng_2011.pdf

Saludos
    Carmelo

Re: Premio novel de Química "Cuasicristales"

Gracias por compartir ese estupendo artículo. Y me permito citar la parte que mas me gustó:

An important lesson for science
    [FONT=Indigo Twenty Regular,Indigo Twenty Regular][FONT=Indigo Twenty Regular,Indigo Twenty Regular]Daniel Shechtman’s story is by no means unique. Over and over again in the history of science, researchers have been forced to do battle with established "truths", which in hindsight have proven to be no more than mere assumptions. One of the fiercest critics of Daniel Shechtman and his quasicrystals was Linus Pauling, himself a Nobel Laureate on two occasions. This clearly shows that even our greatest scientists are not immune to getting stuck in convention. Keeping an open mind and daring to question established knowledge may in fact be a scientist’s most important character traits.[/FONT][/FONT]

Siempre me ha parecido estupendo las lecciones de humildad que nos da la naturaleza una y otra vez.

Saludos,

Al
    Don't wrestle with a pig in the mud. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. - Parafraseando a George Bernard Shaw

Comentario

Re: Premio novel de Química "Cuasicristales"

¿El premio "novel"...? Si él no era novato en su campo

Comentario

Contenido relacionado

Colapsar

Trabajando...
      X