X

• Filtro
  • Hora
  • Mostrar
Borrar todo
nuevos mensajes

• 1r ciclo Problema de mecánica cuántica

Buenas,
    Me estoy metiendo en el mundo de la mecánica cuántica (Soy un novato en este campo). Me hice con el libro A Cavendish Quantum Mechanics Primer y es el que uso, está muy interesante y he empezado, pero hay algunos problemas donde me trabo. Me gustaría saber cómo se resuelve este particularmente:
    A particle of mass m slides down, under gravity, a smoothramp which is inclined at angle θ to the horizontal. At the bottom, it isjoined smoothly to a similar ramp rising at the same angle θ to the horizontalto form a V-shaped surface. If the particle slides smoothly aroundthe join, determine the period of oscillation, T, in terms of the initial horizontaldisplacement x0 from the centre join. Note the shape of the potentialwell.Hint: We see that the potential well appears as a sloping line similar to theone along which the particle is constrained to move. It is only this linearslope at angle θ to the horizontal, that happens to resemble the potentialenergy graph of the same shape, which misleads us into thinking that wecan see the potential energy. The potential energy is a concept, represented pictorially by a graph and the shape of the graph happens, in some cases,to resemble the mechanical system.
    ¿Cómo se hace?
    Si quieren ver de dónde saqué el problema, es el ejercicio 1.3 del libro, el capítulo 1 está gratis en internet como ejemplo: http://www.cavendish-quantum.org.uk/...face_chap1.pdf

Re: Problema de mecánica cuántica

Hola.

Este es un problema de mecánica clásica, y bastante simple, por cierto. Calcula el tiempo que tarda la particula en bajar por un plano inclinado, y multiplicalo por 4.

Un saludo.

Comentario

Contenido relacionado

Colapsar

Trabajando...
    X